Now it’s time to interact with creative photographer and artist and meet in person. Block your calendars and step in to Bhive workspace in HSR Layout on 30th July 6PM!
Here is the opportunity for you to get interact with WPY (Wildlife Photographer of the year) 2014 and BBC award winner RaviPrakash SS and shares his amazing experience in how to make creative images with the macro photography and his journey towards winning highest honor!
- What is macro photography? As Wildlife photography is been it's own genre on it's own again Macro Photography can be treated in it's own when it comes to the subject and light settings!
- What is the gear required? The gear you need to chose in order to make images in terms of getting creative
- Where to shoot? What would the right place and subject to shoot when you're out in the rainforest.
- How to shoot? How to get creative when you've decided on subject and what things to be in consideration inorder to get creative!
- Artist journey from Garden to gallery to winning highest honorable award WPY
- Beginners, want to explore in Wildlife Photography
- Photographers who are interested in Macro/nature photography
- Macro photographers interested in making creative images
To block your seat, please visit the event link here!